Thursday, January 19, 2012

Out of Print Now Available!

Looking for something to read? Check these authors out! Formerly out of print books, now available through Amazon, brought to you by the amazing agent, Meredith Barnes!!  The descriptions are from her blog, the comments in parentheses are my opinions. And for all you writers out there, check out her blog, La Vie en Prose!

Deborah Camp - A mix of contemporary and Old West Historical romances. (I'm a sucker for the Old West.)

Lorena Dureau - Historical Romance: American Colonial South and West. (These are hot - and I'm not just talking about the weather in the South!)

Dan Streib - Thrillers with a "James-Bond-meets-Anderson-Cooper" main character. (I'm not a *huge* fan of thrillers, but I know several guys who love Dan Streib.)

Barbara Keesling - her too-hot-to-blog nonfiction - here, here and here. (And I have already ordered the book on the first link. Husband - you're welcome.)




Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

Victoria Dixon said...

Came over from Meredith Barnes' site to see if I could retweet your comment and totally love your avatar. ;D